Send An Enquiry
- Models -C.A 1725-1727
- With its rotary switch, the C.A 1725 is simple to use and offers numerous measurement possibilities with or without contact.
- Measurement by photo-reflection for no-contact measurement: a reflective strip is positioned on the part to be tested.
- Contact measurement with accessories: a mechanical adapter (cylinder, cone or calibrated wheel) converts the rotation speed into pulses which are then measured by the tachometer.
- The digital display shows a 42-segment bargraph, the functions selected, the alarm thresholds, etc.
- The rotary switch gives direct access to 7 different measurement units (RPM, Hz, etc.) and each key on the keyboard corresponds to a function (MIN MAX, Smoothing, alarms, etc.).